Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 4:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] How to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

What happened to winamp?

Winamp 5.8 exists at winamp.com

v6 coming this year.

In addition there is a spin off at getwacup.org but I havn't tested this spin off.

Its has extra abilities like reading zipped audio, urls and a few other things but to be honest I havn't tested this for access, its mainly to keep v5.66 going.

On 1/4/2019 11:25 PM, Brian Tew via Groups.Io wrote:
What happened to winamp?

.

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, if you use wave out, it will record what ever you are listening to in winamp with out you hearing it, at real time. Ive used this to archive shows and stuff when I'm out. Pretty neat.

Take care

On 4 Jan 2019, at 8:20, Gene wrote:

Winamp isn't a recording program.

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 4:25 AM

What happened to winamp?

Gene

Yes, it can record streams but I don't consider that to qualify it as a recording program.  Maybe it does qualify it as a very limited recording program.

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 4:25 AM

What happened to winamp?