From: "Governor staten" <govsta@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Mailchimp and NVDA

Hello list. The subject says it all. How accessible is Mailchimp with use of
NVDA? Is it better with one browser as opposed to another? I'm hoping that
it works well with our favorite screen reader. One thing I can't imagine is
that dragging and dropping of elements to create a template is easy to do.

A free account can be created on this service. www.mailchimp.com
<http://www.mailchimp.com> is the link. Preferably, I would like to hear
from those who are using this service, or services like it. I have some
feelers out elsewhere, but, would like to see what information can be
gleaned here. Thanks in advance for any help or leads you can give me.