Mailchimp and NVDA

Hello list. The subject says it all. How accessible is Mailchimp with use of NVDA? Is it better with one browser as opposed to another? I’m hoping that it works well with our favorite screen reader. One thing I can’t imagine is that dragging and dropping of elements to create a template is easy to do.

A free account can be created on this service. www.mailchimp.com is the link. Preferably, I would like to hear from those who are using this service, or services like it. I have some feelers out elsewhere, but, would like to see what information can be gleaned here. Thanks in advance for any help or leads you can give me.

Brian's Mail list account

Its crap.
A number of councils and other organisations use this for surveys and newsletters. I guess like anything else it depends on who is making the pages etc, but I have had some appalling forms and strange html emails from people useing their service. How much of this is down to the platform and how much to the user, I simply do not know.
I have to say if its email newsletters prgloo seem to be a lot more on the boil as it were as a recent upgrade orphaned off the plain text so it remained old when the html was updated, and this was fixed very quickly and I was asked to test it. I do not know about Mail chimp.
Would you know if Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp are related or are they just ape related, so to speak. I ask as Survey monkeys forms can be a little odd as well.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Mailchimp and NVDA

Hello list. The subject says it all. How accessible is Mailchimp with use of
NVDA? Is it better with one browser as opposed to another? I'm hoping that
it works well with our favorite screen reader. One thing I can't imagine is
that dragging and dropping of elements to create a template is easy to do.

A free account can be created on this service. www.mailchimp.com
<http://www.mailchimp.com> is the link. Preferably, I would like to hear
from those who are using this service, or services like it. I have some
feelers out elsewhere, but, would like to see what information can be
gleaned here. Thanks in advance for any help or leads you can give me.