Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] Java accessibility

I want to learn java. For this reason I installed jdk and intelliJ ide. But,after opening intelliJ ide, I'm not able to navigate. If I press tab or aero keys nvda doesn't say anything. Got same result with object navigation. Nvda doesn't say anything. Now, what can I do?

Brian's Mail list account

It is now part of the package but you need both the 32 and 64 bit versions on a 64 bit machine and not all controls seem tope accessible. I do not know about the other software. Normally its people using java based stuff that need the bridges, but I have no direct knowledge of authoring with it myself.
I thought Java was a dying system now.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.