From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sociohack AC
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm so grateful for Nvda

Same here. I love it's free and so flexible. I can install it on my home PC and my work PC, without any inconvenience to my employer. The world of computers and internet stays wholistic and in place, thanks to NVDA.
--
Regards,
Sociohack

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

I used to use Jaws. Ever since I was little. But then in 2017 I switched to NVDA when I purchased a new laptop. I am using NVDA full time now as well, not looking to buy a Jaws sma anytime soon.

I too am very grateful for NVDA. I used to use a different screen reader but I couldn't afford the upgrades anymore so I switched to NVDA full-time in 2011. I haven't looked back.