From: Michael Munn
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: EyePal, was : [nvda] Need help scanning books

Can you email me more detail about this piece of Technology?
II'm interested
I can't afford getting it right now.
Are you Selling them?

Michael Munn

Ok Sounds good. I do need one scaner that I can use instead of KNFB Reader. Email me separetly so I can provide you details.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:
Hello Michael and others,

The EyePal was/is manufactured by ABiSEE and is sold by FS and other dealers.
When I bought mine there were 2 types, a stand-alone version called the Solo and another type consisting of the camera and separate software to be installed onto a PC. I have the second type. I know the software was updated at least to support Windows 7 and that the camera could also be upgraded. I would be willing to give you the hardware (camera, supporting arm, USB cables etc.) as well as any documentation I have. You would have to contact their support department to update the software and info on modernizing the camera.