From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 3:31 AM
Subject: [nvda] New nvda version

My nvda updated this morning. It seems to be just a small bug fix.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal E-mail to:-

Robert Mendoza

Yes, Brian

2018.4.1
This release fixes a crash at start up if NVDA's user interface language is set to Aragonese. (

On 1/14/2019 6:31 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
My nvda updated this morning. It seems to be just a small bug fix.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal E-mail to:-

Antony Stone

Assuming that the text you wrote wasn't what the error message said, what did
it say?

Also, please consider using "-- " (dash dash space) as the separator between
the useful part of your emails and the signature text below - it's much more
compatible with most mail clients.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Monday 14 January 2019 at 15:21:13, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Mine gave me an error.
***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you
get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****