From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Beasley
Sent: October-15-16 5:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Email atachments

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.

Gene

If you change the order of the fields, that should determine what is read in which order.  Personally, I have no objection to having NVDA saying attachment first by default, I don't have a preference but my point is that you should be able to already determine the order within the program.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 6:19 AM

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.

Peter Beasley

How do you do that?

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 6:19 AM

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.

I actually use Outlook express slightly modified on later versions of windows. are we saying then that live mail does not have a layout option?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

I use m s outlook 2013; quite often says attachment when there is none.

Suggestions??

De: Peter Beasley
Data: 15 de outubro de 2016 18:43
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Email atachments

Can't find any reference to colums in the view menu.

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has
attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.

john poole

Hello Brian,
Are you using outlook express on windows10, if so, does it work OK?

Cheers,

John.

Gene

Are you using the menu version or the ribbon version?  My instructions were for the ribbon version.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:43 PM

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:07 AM

How do you do that?

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 6:19 AM

I use Windows live mail and it would be nice if NVDA could say has attachment before the subject like outlook express rather than after.

Peter Beasley

The ribbon version.

Are you using the menu version or the ribbon version?  My instructions were for the ribbon version.

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:43 PM

Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:07 AM

How do you do that?