From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Armando Maldonado
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 12:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Weird audio stuttering with latestNVDA Update

Hello,

just updated to the latest NVDA update and whenever i'm browsing my computer, working online and such, I occasionally get this weird audio stuttering. All realtek drivers are up to date. Prior to updating I did not experience any issues. Has anyone else experienced? Thanks.

armando

Roger Stewart

I consider myself very lucky as I didn't get any update to nvda this morning. If it does show up, I'll cancel out of it until this problem is fixed.

Roger

On 1/14/2019 12:06 PM, Pascal Lambert wrote:

Yes, I reported the same after updating to NVDA and Windows latest versions.  My other laptop which is still using NVDA 2017.3 and Win10 version 1803 has no problems.  I am about to use the recovery USB on my Acer laptop as the stuttering starts after every 2 or 3 min of use.  It is very annoying.  I tried everything to no use!

Blessings

Pascal

just updated to the latest NVDA update and whenever i'm browsing my computer, working online and such, I occasionally get this weird audio stuttering. All realtek drivers are up to date. Prior to updating I did not experience any issues. Has anyone else experienced? Thanks.

armando

Hi,

I’d like to find out if others who have updated to 2018.4.1 are also experiencing audio issues after doing so (I’m running an equivalent alpha build and not experiencing it, but I’ll leave open all sorts of possibilities).

Cheers,

Joseph