From: "Gary Metzler " <gmtravel@bellsouth.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 12:09 AM
Subject: [nvda] problem web page revisited

Hi All,

I just want to let the list know that I figured out my problem with the live prayer web site. Since I am new to nvda I didn’t know many of the short cuts. When I am on the web site all it says is llink many times. now that I know the k key moves to linds when I hit it two times it gets me to the place I want to be. I am now a happy camper. Thanks for listening.Regards, Gary kn4ox