VIDEO GAMING

Richard Bartholomew

Hi,

Earlier today, I saw a message from someone saying they were a video gamer and am interested to know what video games are accessible via NVDA to a totally blind user, please, as this may be an avenue I’d like to explore.

Thanks for any info.

Richard Bartholomew

goshawk on horseback

I don't know about mainstream games, but there are quite a number of games designed for us, which are either self voicing, or that should work with NVDA.
there is a site that lists most if not all of them, but I can't remember what it is.
there is also the blind gamers e-mail list at:
where you should be able to get info on just about any accessible game out there.
have you given any thought to what types of games you would be interested in?

Simon