From: Casey
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] betting NVDA to stop saying blank when reading blank lines in A message

Hi when I ma reading threw my e-mail and there is blank lines between
lines in what I am reading where do I go in NVDA to change it from
saying blank when it finds A blank line to say nothing when it finds A
blank line?
Or can you now change this in NVDA?

--
Casey

hi.
yes. use insert down to read all and prevent nvda from saying blank.

Are you reading messages by down arrowing line by line? If so, why not use
the read to end command. You can then just listen to the message and you
won't hear blank lines announced either.

I don't know if there is a way to cause NVDA not to say blank when a blank
line is encountered. But read to end will eliminate the problem.

Gene
Hi when I ma reading threw my e-mail and there is blank lines between
lines in what I am reading where do I go in NVDA to change it from
saying blank when it finds A blank line to say nothing when it finds A
blank line?
Or can you now change this in NVDA?

--
Casey