From: "MariaRosa Chapman" <bubbygirl1972@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] twitter?

Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

Chicken Nugget no longer works due to changes regarding how Twitter deal with authorizing new accounts now.
Try TWBlue, it's what I use and it's quite good for me. I can help you with it if you want.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 04:24, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:

Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

MariaRosa Chapman

Hi.

thanks. I have all my apps sorted for the iphone and mac. it was just windows that i wasn't sure about. last time i had access to a windows pc i was using the cube for twitter.lol.

Maria

On 16/01/2019 17:32, Andy wrote:
On the PC I use TW Blue.
On the iPhone i use the native Twitter app.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "MariaRosa Chapman" <bubbygirl1972@gmail.com>
was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

MariaRosa Chapman

Thanks.

They should have something on their website or even take the website down. it still appears they have a purchase page.

Maria

On 16/01/2019 17:43, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Chicken Nugget no longer works due to changes regarding how Twitter deal with authorizing new accounts now.
Try TWBlue, it's what I use and it's quite good for me. I can help you with it if you want.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 04:24, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:
Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I think everyone was hoping Twitter would reconsider their new draconian policy of having a very basic API for third party apps. They want each user using the third party apps to pay huge amounts for access to the full API now. There have been protests, but when you are Twitter I guess you can afford to tell them to push off by pricing things out of their range.

I think its a monopoly doing what they should not do morally but who is there to stop them?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>;

Em 16/01/2019 04:24, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:
Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I
got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter
account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

jazzyjennifer

I use Tw blue on the computer, and it works great.

On Jan 16, 2019, at 1:32 AM, Andy <wq6r@socal.rr.com> wrote:

On the PC I use TW Blue.
On the iPhone i use the native Twitter app.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "MariaRosa Chapman" <bubbygirl1972@gmail.com>
was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

John J. Boyer

I am using http://www.easychirp.com . It has special features for people with disabilities. I would recommend it
highly.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org

I've heard a lot of it but never tried using.
Reviews are always good ones, so maybe I'll give it a chance some day.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 10:42, John J. Boyer escreveu:

I am using http://www.easychirp.com . It has special features for people with disabilities. I would recommend it
highly.

John

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 05:24:08PM +1100, MariaRosa Chapman wrote:
Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a
demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account
nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

I couldn't agree more with you.
But after all that's the business' world, it wouldn't be different with Twitter which is a part of this all.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 06:33, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

I think everyone was hoping Twitter would reconsider their new draconian policy of having a very basic API for third party apps. They want each user using the third party apps to pay huge  amounts for access to the full API now. There have been protests, but when you are Twitter I guess you can afford to tell them to push off by pricing things out of their range.

I think its a monopoly doing what they should not do morally but who is there to stop them?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
[...]

Completely agree with you.
Actually you are by far the only person to notice it. Since the program stopped working, many people have noticed it and nothing was done about.
Shame on this.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 05:31, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:

Thanks.

They should have something on their website or even take the website down. it still appears they have a purchase page.

Maria

On 16/01/2019 17:43, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Chicken Nugget no longer works due to changes regarding how Twitter deal with authorizing new accounts now.
Try TWBlue, it's what I use and it's quite good for me. I can help you with it if you want.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 04:24, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:
Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria

Kwork

Facebook did it, why not Twitter?

On 1/16/2019 8:42 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

I have used Easy Chirp in the past, but I just don't prefer a web interface.

Andy