nvda and office mobile microsoft store apps

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

On my RCA Cambio intel atom z8350 windows 10 home  tablet the word and other office free mobile apps do not work good at all with NVDA. Would I be better off just uninstalling them and subscribing to the full version off Microsoft office and installing that?

Those apps came with the tablet.   Should I just use google docs sheets and slides in the meantime until I save up and get a full version of office for the tablet?  Well it’s a tablet laptop hybrid with a physical keyboard dock and it runs windows10 home 32bit.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hmm, well not having used those personally I seem to recall that Microsoft may well be gettting rid of these soon any way.
I read this on another list but was unfortunately not paying attention as it did not affect me, already being a dinosaur, but from what I do know the current office stand alones are fine.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

On my RCA Cambio intel atom z8350 windows 10 home tablet the word and other office free mobile apps do not work good at all with NVDA. Would I be better off just uninstalling them and subscribing to the full version off Microsoft office and installing that?
Those apps came with the tablet. Should I just use google docs sheets and slides in the meantime until I save up and get a full version of office for the tablet? Well it’s a tablet laptop hybrid with a physical keyboard dock and it runs windows10 home 32bit.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

hi.
if you want one free and opensource solution, and dont want to pay for
microsoft office, i recommend you to test libreoffice.
www.libreoffice.org

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens