NVDA Future Improvements Survey - Users, make your voice heard

Given some recent discussions here, I thought it couldn't hurt to repost this.  This survey is from NVAccess and it uses Google Forms:

NVDA Future Improvements Survey

If you are an NVDA user and wish to have your voice heard with regard to the future direction and priorities in NVDA, then take the time to take the survey.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Brian's Mail list account

Yes I reposted it a couple of days back.

Maybe if they repeated these on an auto poster system in here?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-