speechPlayerInEspeak add-on

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to update the speechPlayerInEspeak add-on to use the new eSpeak NG synthesizer? Or, are there plans to implement the NV Access version of the Klatt synthesizer into eSpeak NG itself?

Marco Oros

I don't know, what did You think.
Have You thought on NV speech player, which uses same phonemes, as Espeak, or what?
Marco Oros

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

I am referring to the add-on, which can be found at the following link.

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speechPlayerInEspeak.fa.html

I am wondering whether or not it will be updated.

On 10/19/2016 4:38 PM, Marco Oros wrote:
I don't know, what did You think.
Have You thought on NV speech player, which uses same phonemes, as Espeak, or what?
Marco Oros

David Mehler

Hello,

I certainly hope so.
Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/19/16, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:
Hi,

I am referring to the add-on, which can be found at the following link.

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speechPlayerInEspeak.fa.html

I am wondering whether or not it will be updated.

On 10/19/2016 4:38 PM, Marco Oros wrote:
I don't know, what did You think.
Have You thought on NV speech player, which uses same phonemes, as
Espeak, or what?
Marco Oros

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

YOu'd have to ask either Michael Curren or James Teh. Michael is the one responsible for that add-on.