putting mail app on my desktop

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

Currently the windows 10 mail app on my RCA Cambio windows 10 tablet laptop is on the    running applicationsTtoolBar.  How do I put it on the desktop using the keyboard? My tablet also has a touch screen and it can be removed from the physical keyboard dock. Could I move it onto the desktop with the touch screen somehow?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Richard Wells

Josh: From the run dialog, type: shell:appsfolder and press enter. Now navigate to the mail app. Press applications key or SHIFT+F10 to bring up the context menu and arrow to create shortcut. It'll tell you that you cannot put it here, do you want to put it on the desktop. Answer yes and you are done.

On 1/20/2019 2:56 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

Currently the windows 10 mail app on my RCA Cambio windows 10 tablet laptop is on the    running applicationsTtoolBar.  How do I put it on the desktop using the keyboard? My tablet also has a touch screen and it can be removed from the physical keyboard dock. Could I move it onto the desktop with the touch screen somehow?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

And for anyone who wants a set of printable step-by-step instructions to do this:   --

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back