Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:33 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and adobe digital edition

Hi,

Ok well I finally got my RCA cambio tablet reset. I had to turn it off. Turn it back on and then keep tapping f9 until the windows10 troubleshooter came up and windows narrator turned on. And then I reset windows10 and told it to wipe out and remove everything and it did. Everything is back installed the way I like except for a game or two that I can get later on.  So my question is this. Norton and its junk I do not care about has been wiped out. So is there a way I can get adobe digital edition without Norton? I don’t want the Norton stuff to be installed all over again. I just want adobe digital edition software so I can read epub books. Or will google chrome let me read epub books with the bookmarking features and stuff?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I thought that there was an option with all adobe stuff to decline their extras. If that did not work it might pay dividends to talk to Adobe about it, I'd imagine the last thing they would want is sombody telling people not to download their software due to another piece of software.

The NVDA devs used to talk to Adobe a lot and got them to fix the installers on their flash and other software that were not accessible so maybe they still have a contact there. Anyone?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-