Rewind and fast forward tracks in itunes

manmusical9@...

Hello,

I am using the latest version of nvda on my windows 10 64 bit laptop.
When using itunes, I am not able to rewind and fast forward tracks
using the keystrokes Control plus alt plus left/right arrow keys.
Could anyone help me resolve this issue?

Best,

Manoj

--
http://www.swar-ras.com

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

The key command you gave works for me whether I just tap the right or left arrow keys or hold them down.
***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****

I am using the latest version of nvda on my windows 10 64 bit laptop.
When using itunes, I am not able to rewind and fast forward tracks
using the keystrokes Control plus alt plus left/right arrow keys.
Could anyone help me resolve this issue?

Best,

Manoj

--
http://www.swar-ras.com

Chris

I don’t think you can fast forward or rewind in iTunes

Only skip back and next tracks

If there is a way to scan through a track in iTunes then I would like to know it too

I am using the latest version of nvda on my windows 10 64 bit laptop.

When using itunes, I am not able to rewind and fast forward tracks

using the keystrokes Control plus alt plus left/right arrow keys.

Could anyone help me resolve this issue?

Best,

Manoj

--

http://www.swar-ras.com

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

It is possible. You must press control+alt+<-- or -- (left or right arrows) while the song is playing.>
***