nvda and outlook 365 not playing nice at all

Hello list. Is anyone having issues with latest alpha of NVDA and latest version of Outlook 365? I can't seem to write messages, or properly reply to them. I can fill out the email address, and the subject. At that point, I cannot tab to the message body. I'm really starting to like Outlook, and would like to use it again, very soon.

--

Update: I restarted machine, and issues are straightened out.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda and outlook 365 not playing nice at all

Hello list. Is anyone having issues with latest alpha of NVDA and latest version of Outlook 365? I can't seem to write messages, or properly reply to them. I can fill out the email address, and the subject. At that point, I cannot tab to the message body. I'm really starting to like Outlook, and would like to use it again, very soon.

--

Brian's Mail list account

Could this be due to the UIA implimentation for Word, which has been I think made optional in some other builds as problems have surfaced in Microsofts UIA implimentation.
Itf it still works OK on the release version then this may well be the cause.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Hello list. Is anyone having issues with latest alpha of NVDA and latest
version of Outlook 365? I can't seem to write messages, or properly
reply to them. I can fill out the email address, and the subject. At
that point, I cannot tab to the message body. I'm really starting to
like Outlook, and would like to use it again, very soon.

--

Could very well be that. I should turn it off and see what happens. I hope these things get straightened out soonest.

Hello list. Is anyone having issues with latest alpha of NVDA and latest
version of Outlook 365? I can't seem to write messages, or properly
reply to them. I can fill out the email address, and the subject. At
that point, I cannot tab to the message body. I'm really starting to
like Outlook, and would like to use it again, very soon.

--

Brian's Mail list account

Not got the latest myself, but somebody told me that in latest Outlook deleting an account can, at times delete all accounts completely. Whether this is due to screenreaders not seeing a checkbox or if its a bug in Outlook I have no idea. I'm only mentioning it in case anyone tries it and to be particularly careful everything is backed up just in case!