Suggest like clip copy addons

Robert Mendoza

Hi,

Anyone here could suggest other addons like clip copy addons
that is compatible with NVDA version 2018.4.1

Thanks.

Clip Copy still works here, actually.
Of course you will receive a warning telling you it's not compatible but you can check it to keep working.
And, while others may consider it dangerous, I'll tell you to do it at your own risk. That's what I did. I DID.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 28/01/2019 00:16, Robert Mendoza escreveu:

Hi,

Anyone here could suggest other addons like clip copy addons
that is compatible with NVDA version 2018.4.1

Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

hi,

Thanks for the info. But wondering why this addons were not added to the addons NVDA repository?

Just curious.

On 1/28/2019 10:28 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Clip Copy still works here, actually.
Of course you will receive a warning telling you it's not compatible but you can check it to keep working.
And, while others may consider it dangerous, I'll tell you to do it at your own risk. That's what I did. I DID.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 28/01/2019 00:16, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Hi,

Anyone here could suggest other addons like clip copy addons
that is compatible with NVDA version 2018.4.1

Thanks.

I really don't know. Actually, I thought specifically this one was there. Is it not there, really?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 28/01/2019 02:21, Robert Mendoza escreveu:

hi,

Thanks for the info. But wondering why this addons were not added to the addons NVDA repository?

Just curious.

On 1/28/2019 10:28 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Clip Copy still works here, actually.
Of course you will receive a warning telling you it's not compatible but you can check it to keep working.
And, while others may consider it dangerous, I'll tell you to do it at your own risk. That's what I did. I DID.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 28/01/2019 00:16, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Hi,

Anyone here could suggest other addons like clip copy addons
that is compatible with NVDA version 2018.4.1

Thanks.

Brian's Mail list account

I have been very naughty with my add ons and marked up all the manifest files as o.K. till the next version comes out. OK it might bite me in the bum, but one gets fed up of reviewing add ons every time one downloads a new alpha snapshot. I have not touched the ones in my main stable copy so come the next version of nvda it will still flag any issues.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-