Sarah k Alawami

I beliee ou can actually listen to but not create playlists on the web. Also the last time I used the web player it was a bit crazy.

Take care

On 29 Jan 2019, at 15:51, Gene wrote:

You are talking about the Web site, not the desktop program.  How do you use it?  I wouldn't be surprised if many features are inaccessible using the web interface.  For example, can you create playlists, add to your favorites, and perhaps do other things I don't know about?

Gene
----- Original message -----

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessibility of Spotify for desktop for the blind users

Spotify on the web works fine, at least for me. I used to have the app installed on my phone, but now I just use the web version.

Sarah k Alawami

Good luck with that. The last time this was tried someone on spotify said to me "call apple care and would not hear anymore. Basically they placed the blame on apple and not their app.

On 29 Jan 2019, at 11:03, Marco Oros wrote:

I am sorry, I would like to collect ideas to make Spotify for Windows accessible and ofcourse, send It to Spotify developers.

Or, You can do something, for example to create some addons? Because some things are not accessible for blind people in Spotify for Windows, but most of those are accessible with NVDA.

Very sorry for this.

Marco

Gene