twitter client

Josh Kennedy

hi

my tw-blue suddently stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled with NVDA it asks me to authorize my account but then it never opens the browser on windows 10 pro 64bit with anniversary update installed. Is there another good, free, twitter client I can use? or do I have to reset my windows10 pc for some reason?

--
mozilla thunderbird email client

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I think TW Blue's server is down. I just shut it off. I've gotten no tweets. The last one I got was an hour ago. Sit tight dude.

On 10/21/2016 8:28 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi

my tw-blue suddently stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled with NVDA it asks me to authorize my account but then it never opens the browser on windows 10 pro 64bit with anniversary update installed. Is there another good, free, twitter client I can use? or do I have to reset my windows10 pc for some reason?

Hi,
I was told (from another mailing list) that there was a massive distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack against various websites, hence it may explain what's going on (I'm keeping an eye on this development).
Cheers,
Joseph

I think TW Blue's server is down. I just shut it off. I've gotten no tweets. The last one I got was an hour ago. Sit tight dude.

On 10/21/2016 8:28 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi

my tw-blue suddently stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled
with NVDA it asks me to authorize my account but then it never opens
the browser on windows 10 pro 64bit with anniversary update installed.
Is there another good, free, twitter client I can use? or do I have to
reset my windows10 pc for some reason?

Kevin Cussick

it must be back up as it is working here.

On 21/10/2016 18:27, Lino Morales wrote:
I think TW Blue's server is down. I just shut it off. I've gotten no
tweets. The last one I got was an hour ago. Sit tight dude.

On 10/21/2016 8:28 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi

my tw-blue suddently stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled
with NVDA it asks me to authorize my account but then it never opens
the browser on windows 10 pro 64bit with anniversary update installed.
Is there another good, free, twitter client I can use? or do I have to
reset my windows10 pc for some reason?

A lot of stuff went down today.
A hacker group did a ddos on dyn and dyndns which handles a lot of stuff.
Services include twitter, paypal, spotify, itunes, face book, google, amazon aws s3 and others.
it was down for a couple hours,.

.