Reading brf files from BARD with a Focus 40

John J. Boyer

These files have all the letterts in upper case. That is not nice on the Focus. How do I get NVDA to show them in lower
case?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org

Christopher Kchao

Hello,
That's awfully peculiar, and seemingly not indicative of a NVDA issue. Are you sure you're not looking at the cursor and perceiving the letters to be upper-case as a result? The cursor can be turned off.
Best,
CK

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
These files have all the letterts in upper case. That is not nice on the Focus. How do I get NVDA to show them in lower
case?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
        that are available at no cost

John J. Boyer

The letters are always in uppercase in brf files. It's the standard.
John

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
wrote:

These files have all the letterts in upper case. That is not nice on the
Focus. How do I get NVDA to show them in lower
case?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
that are available at no cost

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I thought they were in non specific case, ie like the old type without the caps sign?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-