Typo3 Backend Using NvDA

Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...>

Hello all,

I am using the latest version of NVDA and/or Jaws 18 on my work computer.

As we have switched to Typo3 for our CMS backend, I am looking for information about the accessibility of the Typo3 backend with NVDA.

Up to now, my search on the web wasn't successful.

If you could provide me with info on how to improve the accessibility of Typo3 backend with NVDA I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka

Brian's Mail list account

I don't know what that even is. Maybe one for the developers perhaps.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I am using the latest version of NVDA and/or Jaws 18 on my work computer.

As we have switched to Typo3 for our CMS backend, I am looking for information about the accessibility of the Typo3 backend with NVDA.

Up to now, my search on the web wasn't successful.

If you could provide me with info on how to improve the accessibility of Typo3 backend with NVDA I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka

Christian Schoepplein

Hej,

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:58:28 -0000, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I don't know what that even is. Maybe one for the developers perhaps.
Typo3 is a content management system. Its very often used by companies to build their internet or intranet site, so it is a very common CMS in commercial environments.

@Bianka: I was able to use the typo3 backend with older versions. It was not nice, but at the end I was able to work with itt. I don't know how good accessibility is in newer versions, but if you tell more about the problems you have, maybe someone is able to help.

Cheers,

Schoepp