replacing clickable with a sound?

Craig

Hi.

Is it possible to change the announcement of clickable to a clicking sound instead?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

John Sanfilippo

Hey I think that's a great idea.

JJCS, s e

On Oct 25, 2016, at 21:55, Craig <electronno@...> wrote:

Hi.

Is it possible to change the announcement of clickable to a clicking sound instead?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Not sure if this is the type of add on you are looking for. It is under development but it will do the different noises etc. You might have to turn off say the reporting of links etc in document formatting so you do not hear the sound then link if you get what I mean.

The link to this add on is http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/audioThemes.en.html

I think there is also another called og sounds or something like that. I could not find it on the site but I think i have a copy here or it might be on my web site called Accessibilitycentral.net under the add ons section.

Hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 26/10/2016 2:54 PM, Craig wrote:

Hi.

Is it possible to change the announcement of clickable to a clicking sound instead?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi again

Also check under the document formatting section for one called clickable or report if clickable and if it is unchecked you should not hear it heard. I am guessing the add on should still tell you via noise you will have to see if it does the job for you.

Gene nz

On 26/10/2016 2:54 PM, Craig wrote:

Hi.

Is it possible to change the announcement of clickable to a clicking sound instead?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

No but would this not be a bit confusing. I use navigational sounds for Firefox and of course this makes links click when you click them. It does not make clickable click when you click them, so if you are saying it would be nice if clickable links clicked when operated, then I'd be with you otherwise I have no issue with it being read as clickable to define these as different from normal links.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-