Hello,

I have asked that this thread please come to an end. As it does not seem to be coming to an end, I will be locking the thread. Please, let's try to remain on topic for NVDA for the most part, and feel free to go to the chat list if you wish to chat. Thank you Brian for posting that link.

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 9:40 AM molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

We’ll do that.

Thanks.

Molly

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:26 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I’m sorry.

Apology accepted.  Please, though, if you and Chris want to continue this, please take it to NVDA Chat, where it's perfectly OK.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

molly the blind tech lover

We’ll do that.

Thanks.

Molly

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:26 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I’m sorry.

Apology accepted.  Please, though, if you and Chris want to continue this, please take it to NVDA Chat, where it's perfectly OK.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

molly the blind tech lover

I understand. again, my apologies. I was rude and I am sorry for offending anyone.