From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Geoffroy
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Starting a braillenote APEX WITH NDVA

Hi, everyone,

I can use my Apex with NVDA only if I have launched it with Jaws before I disable that one. How can I start my APEX directly when using NVDA? Does anyone know a way?

Thanks,

Robert

PS: I do enjoy Tyler Spivey’s add-on (reading of partial lines), hope you read my message!

Robert Geoffroy

Thank you, Joseph, it works now, quite well!

Best regards,

Robert

Depends on which connection you are using. If using USB, you need to install the USB serial driver from HumanWare, not the JAWS driver. If using Bluetooth, you need to pair and connect with the Apex while NVDA is running.
Cheers,
Joseph

I can use my Apex with NVDA only if I have launched it with Jaws before I disable that one. How can I start my APEX directly when using NVDA? Does anyone know a way?

Thanks,

Robert

PS: I do enjoy Tyler Spivey’s add-on (reading of partial lines), hope you read my message!

hi nvda users im najaf
plase download link latest ver of nvda

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:22 PM Robert Geoffroy <robert.geoffroy77@...> wrote:
Thank you, Joseph, it works now, quite well!

Best regards,

Robert

Depends on which connection you are using. If using USB, you need to install the USB serial driver from HumanWare, not the JAWS driver. If using Bluetooth, you need to pair and connect with the Apex while NVDA is running.
Cheers,
Joseph

I can use my Apex with NVDA only if I have launched it with Jaws before I disable that one. How can I start my APEX directly when using NVDA? Does anyone know a way?

Thanks,

Robert

PS: I do enjoy Tyler Spivey’s add-on (reading of partial lines), hope you read my message!

HI!
nvda users mujh 2019.1 ka update nhi mela

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:45 PM ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) via Groups.Io <najafnaqvi471=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Is there a definite connection with what I wrote and previously asked for?

Robert