From: molly the blind tech lover
Sent: 12 February 2019 15:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] why i love NVDA

Hey guys, Molly here.

In light of the recent arguments on this list, I feel the need to write something positive.

When I think about NVDA I like to think of how it has opened my eyes to a whole new world. Before I started using NVDA I was locked out of all kinds of opportunities. I couldn’t imagine being able to get a job or go to college.  I wanted to do something with my life. So when I got a computer and discovered NVDA my life changed for the better. Because NVDA I now have access to an education. I can make friends on facebook, and use twitter. I can read the news and do just about anything on a computer my sighted friends can do. NVDA opens so many doors for millions of people.I feel so proud to be an NVDA user  😊 I now see a future filled with wonderfulpossibilities.

I can never express enough to the NVDA developers and contributors how much NVDA has enriched my life. 😂

Thank you guys so so much.

Molly

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks  😊

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Actually I've not noticed anything I'd call an argument on here for some time, passionate discussions certainly, but I come from the world of Usenet where flame wars abound and trolls play all day, so I don my fireproof suit and hit next.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

Um... Don't worry about it. It was nothing really... But let's talk about NVDA 😊

[...]

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

I'm just glad they made NVDA work with the Kindle app a few years back. Before I got my iPad that was the only way I could read Kindle books.

molly the blind tech lover

NVDA works well with blackboard on my school's website. Blackboard's
accessibility has gotten better so it's easier to use a screen reader.

I'm just glad they made NVDA work with the Kindle app a few years back.
Before I got my iPad that was the only way I could read Kindle books.

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

We used blackboard at my college. I think I still have the link somewhere. The accessibility has definitely gotten better over the years.

molly the blind tech lover

I. love. NVDA. I've said that like 50 times today lol.