From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Upgrading Microsoft Word

I'm currently using Word 2013 on a 64-bit desktop PC running Windows 10.
I'm considering upgrading. I understand Word 2019 is the latest, but is it compatible with NVDA, or should I go to 2016 instead? Is it possible to buy just Word without the office suite? How much does it cost? Thank you in advance for any answers.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

Is that $40.00 per month? Thanks.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

molly the blind tech lover

No it’s to buy the entire suite of apps one time 😀 The only downside is if you want a new version you have to buy the new version. That’s why I am sticking with word 2016.