Quick reminder on MS Word

luke scholey

Hi all

I know this was mentioned quite a bit last year on the list, but could someone just remind me how to stop NVDA from being so sluggish when reading large documents with Word? I’m using latest NVDA and word 2016 and it takes NVDA a few seconds to respond when typing and reading.

Thanks
Luke

--
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@lukescholey.co.uk
All content copyright © 2012-2019 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.