Topics

New Moderator #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...>
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 10:52
Subject: New Moderator #adminnotice
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io>

Hello everyone,

This is your friendly list owner writing to thank Brian for stepping up to fill the moderation position. He is now moderator of this list. I look forward to working with Brian to hopefully allow this list to continue to run well. Also, thank you for everyone who has applied as well. I will keep you in mind should the need arrise for another moderator.

Thanks.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Antony Stone

Hi.

Just for clarity, which Brian are we talking about?

Antony.

This is your friendly list owner writing to thank Brian for stepping up to
fill the moderation position. He is now moderator of this list. I look
forward to working with Brian to hopefully allow this list to continue to
run well. Also, thank you for everyone who has applied as well. I will keep
you in mind should the need arrise for another moderator.

Thanks.
--
If I needed my own advice, I wouldn't give it to others.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hi Nimer,

We have a lot of Brians on here, which one do you mean?

Cheers,

  Ralf

[...]

I am very sorry, I am referring to Brian Vogel.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 13:59 Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

[...]

Brice Mijares

Good choice.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 13:59 Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@... <mailto:ralf.kefferpuetz@...>> wrote:
Hi *Nimer,____*
We have a lot of Brians on here, which one do you mean?____
__ __
Cheers,____
  Ralf____
__ __

[...]

Jackie

Brian V's cool.

On 2/25/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Agreed.

Cheers,
Marcio

[...]

    correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its
contents
    by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in
civil or
    attachments for security threats. However, security of your
machine is
    up to you. Thanks.

    Registered Linux User 529141.
    http://counter.li.org/

    and above, please click here:
    http://www.nvda-project.org

    You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology
news.

    To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at
    (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you
promptly. Thank
    you, and have a great day!____

    __

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed. Congradulations.

Happy Monday

On 25 Feb 2019, at 14:46, Brice Mijares wrote:

[...]

Rosemarie Chavarria

If it's Brian V, I think he'll make a great moderator.

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There at least three Brians here and its not this one!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-