Topics

windows 10 mail app tutorial

anthony borg

Hi folks

I need to learn how to use fully the windows 10 mail app. Could anyone suggested me where I can get a tutorial please?

With thanks in advance

Anthony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

have a look on the page from the following link at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

You can jump down by headings until you get to the windows mail tutorial by david moore it is just under the one for edge.

Gene nz

On 28/02/2019 8:55 AM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi folks

I need to learn how to use fully the windows 10 mail app. Could anyone suggested me where I can get a tutorial please?

With thanks in advance

Anthony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Anthony,

Here is a video tutorial that should help to get you started. I could not find atutorial as such but there are several tutorials on different tasks to carry out within Windows Mail.

I would suggest you take a look at this one and see if it does the trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWeOespw28

All the best,

Cearbhall

I need to learn how to use fully the windows 10 mail app. Could anyone suggested me where I can get a tutorial please?

With thanks in advance

Anthony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

using Windows 10 mail.

  1. Open mail either by typing mail in cortana or pressing window s key t and arrowing to mail and enter
  2. Tab to

Manage and enter

  1. Tab to add and enter
  2. Arrow down to the type of account you are creating and enter

If you need to enter specific information for a particular domain then choose advance and enter

6 follow the prompts entering all of the needed information and enter on next.

7. enter on done

Now that you have an account entered when you open the mail app it will place you in your list of emails. If this account such as gmail has extra folders you can tab to folders and enter to find the folder you need.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I need to learn how to use fully the windows 10 mail app. Could anyone suggested me where I can get a tutorial please?

With thanks in advance

Anthony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Janet Brandly

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. There’s so much more info here!
Jan

--
Image NVDA
        certified expert

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following links. Software available  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884  How to start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/