From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] need the NVDA AddOn development template

Hi. I couldn't find the link to download the NVDA ADDOn Template folder on the developer's site. Can someone please pass it along via dropbox? Tks and cheers!

Jaffar Sidek

Thanks Joseph.  Cheers!

On 2/28/2019 11:49 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The template can be found at:
https://github.com/nvdaaddons/addontemplate
Just clone the entire repo, as that can serve as the template.
Cheers,
Joseph