nvda addon for eurofly, a flight simulator from stefan kiss.

cisco

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It really depends on whether those numbers exist as numbers in an accessible way. However there is more to landing a plane than altitude, airspeed is rather important as well!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

cisco

i know, but airspeed can be checked by pressing r.

i need that little feature because i want eurofly to be a little more realistic.

----- Original Message ----- From: "cisco" <audiogamer2004@gmail.com>
hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Iván Novegil

Why don’t you contact the developer? I think that should be a native functionality, not a specific NVDA add-on.

Regards.
--
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

El 4 mar 2019, a las 18:01, cisco <audiogamer2004@...> escribió:

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

I can't even get eurofly to run, how the heck is anybody using this program, I've tried twice, and it just plain won't work.  I gave up on it months and months ago, no matter what I did, my windows 8.1 box just wouldn't run the silly thing.

On 3/4/2019 2:22 PM, cisco wrote:
[...]

hi. right now the dev is working on eurofly 3 and he don't want to develope anithing else that that.

On 3/4/2019 8:30 PM, Iván Novegil via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Sarah k Alawami

There is a eurofly group on groups.io, search for it, if it is open, or go to his website and join the group thee.

I would take this discussion there.

Thanks.

On 5 Mar 2019, at 1:48, cisco wrote:

[...]

hi. i will, thanks.