nvda addon for eurofly, a flight simulator from stefan kiss.

cisco

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Brian's Mail list account

It really depends on whether those numbers exist as numbers in an accessible way. However there is more to landing a plane than altitude, airspeed is rather important as well!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

cisco

i know, but airspeed can be checked by pressing r.

i need that little feature because i want eurofly to be a little more realistic.

On 3/4/2019 6:41 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
It really depends on whether those numbers exist as numbers in an accessible way. However there is more to landing a plane than altitude, airspeed is rather important as well!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "cisco" <audiogamer2004@...>
hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Iván Novegil

Why don’t you contact the developer? I think that should be a native functionality, not a specific NVDA add-on.

Regards.
--
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

El 4 mar 2019, a las 18:01, cisco <audiogamer2004@...> escribió:

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.

Travis Siegel

I can't even get eurofly to run, how the heck is anybody using this program, I've tried twice, and it just plain won't work.  I gave up on it months and months ago, no matter what I did, my windows 8.1 box just wouldn't run the silly thing.

On 3/4/2019 2:22 PM, cisco wrote:
[...]

hi. right now the dev is working on eurofly 3 and he don't want to develope anithing else that that.

On 3/4/2019 8:30 PM, Iván Novegil via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Sarah k Alawami

There is a eurofly group on groups.io, search for it, if it is open, or go to his website and join the group thee.

I would take this discussion there.

Thanks.

On 5 Mar 2019, at 1:48, cisco wrote:

[...]

hi. i will, thanks.