Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 10:09 AM
Subject: [nvda] Off Topic Kindle windows app

Email me off list at ampbeast@...

I use a mix of nvda and full screen magnification to read mail in thunderbird.

Kindle reading app for windows 7.

Is there anyway to show you your position of reading as it reads out loud.

Regards Adrian Pocock.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

A couple of comments. OK its fine to ask people to offer advice off the list, but if its a common issue, then please if you do get an answer just post the final solution here in the thread, and people who are posting here, might wish to take the poster up via email as in the case of his last few queries not enough info was given to do more than make a general suggestion of using focus highlight to tell where a cursor is. Many pieces of software have no cursor after all and all that is left is highlighting the word in focus or marking the focus by some other means.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I use a mix of nvda and full screen magnification to read mail in thunderbird.

Kindle reading app for windows 7.

Is there anyway to show you your position of reading as it reads out loud.

Regards Adrian Pocock.

ADRIAN POCOCK

hi Brian

Firstly the mod previously asked for non nvda subjects not to be widely discussed on this main thread, make up your minds.

Secondly i was going to tell anyone on this list if solutions did come to the top, one of which i have found a solution to as this is basic manners.

Thirdly i feel there was plenty of info as you responded with focus highlight.  Which means that it conveyed enough info without going on and on.

Focus highlight doesn't seem to follow the movement down the text in read message on thunderbird, maybe i am doing something wrong. You could have expanded what you said to be helpful.

When you post like you do it feels quite negative. Thats just how it came across, but life is too short for all of that stuff.

Have a nice day Adrian Pocock.

On 05/03/2019 09:20, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
A couple of comments. OK its fine to ask people to offer advice off the list, but if its a common issue, then please if you do get an answer just post the final solution here in the thread, and people who are posting here, might wish to take the poster up via email as in the case of his last few queries not enough  info was given to do more than make a general suggestion of using focus highlight to tell where a cursor is. Many pieces of software have no cursor after all and all that is left is highlighting the word in focus or marking the focus by some other means.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-