From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 5:59:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] skype menu

Hi.

Well I have just got into some studdy online and I need skype.

I have got into skype 8, and well, after a little bit of doodling about
I must say that ms have actually improved skypes web interface,
everything is labeled, now the only issue is I can't access the context
menu in skype right click, its about the only thing I can't do, so I
can't quit skype without ending the task from task manager.

Its about the only thing I can't do.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

If you are using the desk top version of skype 8 you can use the alt key + letter F key to bring up a menu arrow down to either sign out or quit.

When i last checked a few weeks back nvda could not read the skype menu down in the notification area. I am not sure if some one has made a ticket for this yet?

Gene nz

On 5/03/2019 11:59 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Well I have just got into some studdy online and I need skype.

I have got into skype 8, and well, after a little bit of doodling about I must say that ms have actually improved skypes web interface, everything is labeled, now the only issue is I can't access the context menu in skype right click, its about the only thing I can't do, so I can't quit skype without ending the task from task manager.

Its about the only thing I can't do.

thanks jean for all this.

At least ms have got it right with skype 8.4, however its going to be something I will have to get used to.

Compaired to skype 7 though, I do think once I get used to it that skype7 will be that old thing I had to doodle with menus all over the place.

[...]

Inam Uddin

Dear friends, I have just checked it and to me it is working fine!

When I press alt+f the menue is reading fine for me at least.

Not sure what’s wrong with yours one!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10