From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] weather plus addon

Is the weather plus addon ever coming back? Miss using it everyday.

David Moore

Hi!

Yes, a plug from me as well for the weather plus add-on!

I used it many times a day LOL!

I can’t wait for that one to come back!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Is the weather plus addon ever coming back?  Miss using it everyday.

Lino Morales

Well you’ll have to get up with Adriano for that to come back. A great alternative is to use the Weather app with Narrator. It works just fine for looking up the current temp.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Is the weather plus addon ever coming back?  Miss using it everyday.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

WP is practically ready!

Bring some more patience, we are arranging the documentation and translations.

Unfortunately, some translators are no longer reachable, and I count on the work that Noelia has proposed to do with the automatic translation system; will have a lot 'of work to do because WP is very well documented, this is one of the reasons that I have always avoided the automatic system, but we will see how Noelia will solve this thing, I rely a lot on her.

In a few daysI will update Weather Plus and it will be better than before :)) then Noelia, when she wants, can insert WP in the translation system.

Thanks!!

Cheers

Adriano

Il 07/03/2019 17:26, Don H ha scritto:
Is the weather plus addon ever coming back?  Miss using it everyday.

Ângelo Abrantes

Does this mean that weather plus old translators should wait?
At this moment, I was about to change the instructions, in accordance with what had been sent to us by Remy.
Can I continue or should I suspend this work?
Best regards.
Ângelo Abrantes, NVDAs' Portuguese team.

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

---