Topics

Attention: Dropbox odd window reporters

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have actually not seen any of the rogue windows since I got a sighted person to fiddle with the preferences, but Dropbox, a chap named Geoff wants anyone ellse with this issue to send him actual screenshots of the screen to see if there is in fact anything graphical on it.
I can not do this since its now fixed. if you can upload them to a dropbox link and post the link to my private email I shall pass this on for you. Of course you may have had the guy talk to you directly already, so if you have had this and its resolved your problems, let the rest of us know on this list for future ref.
Thanks.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Annette Moore

Brian, what did you end up doing to fix this? Mine started doing it the day before yesterday. It hasn't done it yet today, but I haven't been on the computer very long. If you need to answer this in the chat list, you can. I'm subscribed there.

Annette

On 3/8/2019 3:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I have actually not seen any of the rogue windows since I got a sighted person to fiddle with the preferences, but Dropbox, a chap named Geoff wants anyone ellse with this issue to send him actual screenshots of the screen to see if there is in fact anything graphical on it.
I can not do this since its now fixed. if you can upload them to a dropbox link and post the link to my private email I shall pass this on for you. Of course you may have had the guy talk to you directly already, so if you have had this and its resolved your problems, let the rest of us know on this list for future ref.
Thanks.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Dave Grossoehme

Good Morning:  I had a sighted person look at my computer and they couldn't see anything when Drop Box spoke.  I'm a insider and have the problem right up to the latest insider's update of windows.  If I go in to Task Manager and kill everything related to Drop Box as well as Drop Box Updater and Drop Box Serices as soon as I sign in to computer no problems occur..  I noticed that the notiification button is out of focus with NVDA.

Dave