Topics

Microsoft Asks Users to Call Windows 10 Devs About ALT+TAB Feature #adminnotice

Given how frequently community members use ALT+TAB for application switching, and given how odd this message would seem on the surface if it appeared in your notifications or action center, I thought it worth sharing this article, as it appears to be something most would wish to participate in if the opportunity presents itself:

Microsoft Asks Users to Call Windows 10 Devs About ALT+TAB Feature

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

The direct link to make a call or to schedule a future call is below. I'd strongly encourage all to do this.

https://ux.microsoft.com/?AltTab