My problem is about Libre Office

Surendra JUJJAVARAPU

Hi friends my name is Surendra I have a doubt it is not a doubt actually I am facing a problemĀ  library office
The browse mode is works very fine with MS office but I can't afford that much price on MS office
But the browse mode is not working in libreoffice can you please give me this update on future and video thank you

hi.
unfortunately libreoffice does not support brows mode, but you can use
navigator to move between items like: tables, headings, frames,
sections, indexes, etc and press enter on it.

On 3/13/19, Surendra JUJJAVARAPU <surendrajujjavarapu9@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi friends my name is Surendra I have a doubt it is not a doubt actually I
am facing a problem library office

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Surendra JUJJAVARAPU

Thank you can you please help me how to navigate through heading some tables in libreoffice where can I get this option in libreoffice thank you so much for responding my query

On 3/13/19, Surendra JUJJAVARAPU <surendrajujjavarapu9@...> wrote:
> Hi friends my name is Surendra I have a doubt it is not a doubt actually I
> am facing a problemĀ  library office
> The browse mode is works very fine with MS office but I can't afford that
> much price on MS office
> But the browse mode is not working in libreoffice can you please give me
> this update on future and video thank you

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

using f5 you can activate navigator.
then for example: nvda says: tables collapsed.
you can press right arrow to expand it and use down arrow key to
navigate between the table numbers.
then press enter on it.
note, unfortunately tables, endnotes, footnotes, comments, are not
very accessible with screen readers and i dont use navigator most of
the times!

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 7:42 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Hi list,
for pure browsing a LibreOffice file I often use the preview in web browser which one finds in the File Menu.
Greetings,
Wolfram

zahra schrieb:

[...]

i also use preview in web browser and it works greatly with firefox.
but when using firefox, its in readOnly mode and unfortunately i cant
edit my documents.
since comments, tables, footnotes endnotes are not accessible very
well with libreoffice, how can i edit my document and provide complete
and perfect articles with the mentioned items which are not very
accessible?

wrote:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There is no current answer to these issues in nvda/Libra Office or Open Office. I think there are technical reasons why the browse and focus modes cannot be implemented in these free versions of office, and also why there are issues getting to certain parts of the document and doing a say all as well. Last time I looked there were tickets open for the suite needing some attention to implement the accessibility requirements to make them feasible.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-