From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 7:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] In-Process 15th March including CSUN discount in the shop

Hi everyone,

We're having a busy but fruitful week at #CSUNATC19 We've published an
In-Process blog post with some of our activities, information & notes from
our session. Plus, we've got a special #csun discount in our shop which
everyone can enjoy!
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-15th-march-2019/

You know you can add an RSS feed integration to groups, so they automatically post when a feed gets updated? It's an avenue that maybe could help with posting blog posts and add ons that are accepted into the community, since the community page has an RSS feed.