From: "Brian Tew via Groups.Io" <briantew1951=icloud.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] losing braille

I keep losing braille. Same under this latest braille extender.
to get braille restarted I have to unplug the usb cable, plug it back in,
then revert to former configuration on nvda menu.
I have run the port registration tool.
This is not a new problem.
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Brian Tew

Jaws demo is also on the machine and brltty.
I posted the log here:

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well Jaws is on the system does that work through the existing drivers?
It may be that other drivers are needed to use the display on nvda. Not having one I cannot say, but it seems to be suggesting nothing is being seen when it loads the drivers.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-