From: Ján Kulik
Sent: 18 March 2019 21:31
To: win10@win10.groups.io; nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Microsoft moderator VS NVDA

Hi everyone,

I just want to know what voice program you use most often. NVDA or Moderator? I'm impressed with your opinion. It is true that when I used the Moderator program and went to browse the Google chrome website, for example Facebook, there is somewhat different than NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Narrator not Moderator.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I just want to know what voice program you use most often. NVDA or Moderator? I'm impressed with your opinion. It is true that when I used the Moderator program and went to browse the Google chrome website, for example Facebook, there is somewhat different than NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dan Beaver

I think they mean Narrator.

Dan

On 3/18/2019 5:34 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

What is moderator?

On 2019-03-18 4:38 p.m., Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
I am the same but at some point I will get down and dirty with narrator, as I have been meaning to do this folks,   please remember Narrator is getting there it might b e a viable screen reader in a few versions of windows yet.

Most of the time I use NVDA but I have used narrator to get me out of jams from time to time.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Although Narrator is getting better NVDA still works much better on the things I do.
On 3/18/2019 4:49 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I have edited the topic here, and also on the Windows 10 forum, to reflect Narrator and NVDA.

Devin Prater

I use NVDA most often, but use Narrator when I want to use Edge a little, or to get descriptions of photos.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.

On 2019-03-18 4:38 p.m., Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
> I am the same but at some point I will get down and dirty with
> narrator, as I have been meaning to do this folks,   please remember
> Narrator is getting there it might b e a viable screen reader in a few
> versions of windows yet.
>
> On 3/18/2019 10:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
>> Most of the time I use NVDA but I have used narrator to get me out of
>> jams from time to time.
>>

>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

cisco

Hi there. Now, if you want images described, you can use the new ad on called image describer.