NVDA not speaking in edit mode

Hi everyone,
NVDA recently quit talking when in edit mode and does not speak when a
check box is checked.
Any ideas why?

hurrikennyandopo ...

hi

You would be in browse mode  when you either check or uncheck a box not focus mode or edit mode is this in a document? or off the web?

Gene nz

On 20/03/2019 1:06 AM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hi everyone,
NVDA recently quit talking when in edit mode and does not speak when a
check box is checked.
Any ideas why?

Gene, thanks for responding. I went to NVDA settings and fixed it. I
do not remember exactly what I did, but it worked.
Nevzat

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK
sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their
computers. To find out which location (or locations) are nearest to you
please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries
(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software is installed
on the APNK network please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find out how to use
NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following link
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library
network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following
links. Software available
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884 How to
start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/

To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link
https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the
official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have
sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Do you mean when typing into a document or a field on the internet if so what software?

I have seen this sort of thing sometimes that goes away after a complete system restart. I also might suggest running the tool for fixing common problems in the tools part of nvda. However as I never stop saying I still cannot get my dropbox to read any dialogues or preference tabs on windows 7.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-