From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] weather plus

Got a update to weather plus this morning that indicated a change in its name. Installed just fine but still show bad info when you check the weather. Said we had 88 mile an hour winds in Quincy this morning. I am sure it is probably really 8.8 miles per hour.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi tio every one,

I announce you that Weather Plus will soon return with the Yahoo Weather API, for the moment, the Apixu project is suspended.

Regards

Adriano

Il 23/03/2019 13:51, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:

Unless you were moving at 78 and a bit mph at the time...:-
Sorry...
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>

Got a update to weather plus this morning that indicated a change in its name. Installed just fine but still show bad info when you check the weather. Said we had 88 mile an hour winds in Quincy this morning. I am sure it is probably really 8.8 miles per hour.

But the Yahoo API has been modified as far as I can remember, so how the project will use it now?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 23/03/2019 12:50, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

Of course it still works, is that for the moment I have suspended its development.

Regards

Adriano

Il 24/03/2019 01:32, Kwork ha scritto:

[...]

Yes, that's right, but in the end I decided to give it a try and I got their authorization.

Regards

Adriano