From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 11:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible survey platforms

hi all,

I am in search of an accessible survey platform to conduct my research.
I recently discovered that Qualtrics isn't accessible, so does anyone here know of one which is? Specifically, is Ibexfarm or Surveymonkey more usable?

Best,

Enes

Dave Clement <dclement@...>

Hi,

I am not familiar with survey creation systems but from the user perspective, one aspect to check is the accessibility when using a mobile device to answer the survey. I have often had problems responding to surveys using my iPhone when the same surveys work fine if answered from a laptop or PC. Given how many people use smart phones or tablets today, you could miss out on a large potential audience if the survey isn't accessible from a mobile platform.

Hope this helps a bit.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB

On Mar 25, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know about creating the survey's access.
However, I do know that Surveymonkey survey's are easy to use and they speak well with NVDA and other screen readers when taking a survey.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Sam

I am in search of an accessible survey platform to conduct my research.
I recently discovered that Qualtrics isn't accessible, so does anyone here know of one which is? Specifically, is Ibexfarm or Surveymonkey more usable?

Best,

Enes

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Most seem to be going for Google, but I think Survey Monkey can be. its a a bit of a black art, I'm assuming you want to be able to make them accessibly as well as have us fill them out accessibly. The latter I think means keeping it simple and consistent and not tables all over the place to lose your way in.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I am in search of an accessible survey platform to conduct my research. I recently discovered that Qualtrics isn't accessible, so does anyone here know of one which is? Specifically, is Ibexfarm or Surveymonkey more usable?

Best,

Enes

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Oh you can cock them up if you are not careful, our council do it regularly!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I am in search of an accessible survey platform to conduct my research.
I recently discovered that Qualtrics isn't accessible, so does anyone here know of one which is? Specifically, is Ibexfarm or Surveymonkey more usable?

Best,

Enes

Sarah k Alawami

I personally like google. Now that I am familiar with form creation and adding videos to the forms if I want to, yeah I feel more in control and it's very much accessible.

On 25 Mar 2019, at 14:11, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Most seem to be going for Google, but I think Survey Monkey can be. its a a bit of a black art, I'm assuming you want to be able to make them accessibly as well as have us fill them out accessibly. The latter I think means keeping it simple and consistent and not tables all over the place to lose your way in.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@...>
I am in search of an accessible survey platform to conduct my research. I recently discovered that Qualtrics isn't accessible, so does anyone here know of one which is? Specifically, is Ibexfarm or Surveymonkey more usable?

Best,

Enes

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

That can also be said for Qualtrics surveys, however  creating them is most assuredly not.