Can't Post to Timeline with m.facebook.com

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

Yesterday, I upgraded to the latest version of NVDA. This morning, when I tried to post on my timeline with m.facebook.com, the element “what’s on your mind” didn’t work. I tried pressing Enter and accessing it with object navigation, but nothing happened. This element worked before the latest update, so I’m not sure what to think.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Sarah k Alawami

Nothingn to do with nvda. I click into the element then go back into the page and then go into the edit field. It works then.

Take care

On 27 Mar 2019, at 7:44, Abbie Taylor wrote:

Yesterday, I upgraded to the latest version of NVDA. This morning, when I tried to post on my timeline with m.facebook.com, the element “what’s on your mind” didn’t work. I tried pressing Enter and accessing it with object navigation, but nothing happened. This element worked before the latest update, so I’m not sure what to think.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

Okay, how do I click into the element? I tried object navigation, and that didn't seem to work. Thanks.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

Annette Moore

Hi, Abbie. After writing your post, tab to the "more" button, as though you're going to add a location, a feeling, etc., then tab or arrow down to the post button. it's there; it's just now you have to hit the more button after you're finished writing. It's not right beside the edit button like it used to be. Facebook is always breaking something. what's new, right? LOL!

Annette

On 3/28/2019 5:54 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Okay, how do I click into the element? I tried object navigation, and that didn't seem to work. Thanks.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

Annette Moore

Abbie, just to add to my response, I am using Windows 10 1809, NVDA 2019.1 and the latest version of Firefox.

annette

On 3/28/2019 5:54 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Okay, how do I click into the element? I tried object navigation, and that didn't seem to work. Thanks.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

Thank you, Annette, but the problem is that I can't even get into the edit field. I'm using Google Chrome with the latest version of NVDA, but I haven't yet upgraded to the latest Windows 10 version that came out last fall.