From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] Podcast website accessibility

Podcasts are hugely great for us, because of their audio nature, but below are 2 links on podcast website accessibility that's getting, at the moment, huge traction in the podcast communities. I like audio fiction, myself, but enjoy anyway.

[Medium article on podcast website accessibility.](https://medium.com/@blindwriter/make-sure-your-podcast-website-is-as-accessible-as-your-content-c8791a6c80f2?source=friends_link&sk=30072f1c433674adc59c4ec14fa97b62)

[Follow-up interview about podcast accessibility as a whole.](https://hotpodnews.com/on-accessibility-qa-with-robert-kingett/)

Not most websites, no, because, when you start to dive into audio fiction, you learn that creators have a ton of empty links on their sites! Fortunately, a site called pod link, https://pod.link/ will provide the subscribe URL's so I can just copy and paste into an email for later clicking and browsing. I hate talk show podcasts, so consume a lot of audio fiction. Titles are either obscure or very common, so want to make absolutely sure I am getting the right audio drama or satire or fictional documentary or play.

Lenron

mind shooting me a message with some of your favorite audio fiction
podcast to check out?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

I wouldn't mind getting that myself

On 3/29/2019 5:31 AM, Lenron wrote:
mind shooting me a message with some of your favorite audio fiction
podcast to check out?

On 3/29/19, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:
Not most websites, no, because, when you start to dive into audio fiction,
you learn that creators have a ton of empty links on their sites!
Fortunately, a site called pod link, https://pod.link/ will provide the
subscribe URL's so I can just copy and paste into an email for later
clicking and browsing. I hate talk show podcasts, so consume a lot of audio
fiction. Titles are either obscure or very common, so want to make
absolutely sure I am getting the right audio drama or satire or fictional
documentary or play.

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y