Firefox's extensions' section: The Saga goes on

Hello guys,
Quite a while ago I posted about an issue regarding Firefox working with NVDA, where these little guys weren't wanting to read properly the options - plugins, extensions and such - as we went through them.
Well as said before by Brian - or at least one of the Brians we have here right now (LOL) - this is fortunately fixed, for what I'm infinitely thankful.
Trouble is, now when navigating through the options, I'm hearing something like that:
Plugins - 1 of 7
Extensions - 2 of 7
And so on until the fourth item.
And here's where thing gets weird. I just can't keep arrowing down to see the other 3 options that would be there according with the NVDA items' numbering.
So, all of this to ask, is anyone having this behavior using the latest Firefox version?
That's all guys.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Ralf Kefferpuetz

I guess there are no other options, NVDA counts any header columns/rows into the index.

Cheers,

Ralf

[...]

Oh, got it.
Then it's not another new bug at all. Good to know :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/03/2019 19:19, Ralf Kefferpuetz disse:

[...]

Gene

That's been the case as long as I've used Firefox.  It appears that Firefox is sending information to the screen-reader giving an incorrect number of items.  Everything is in the list that I would expect to be in the list and I've never seen any other item discussed whenever I've looked up or seen a discussion of how to do anything in this area of the program.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:29 PM

[...]

I saw a message saying that NVDA counts all headingts, or something similar.  I'm not sure why it thinks there are seven items but this isn't an NVDA problem.  I wanted to make that clear because it wasn't before.  I just tried with an old version of JAWS and an old version of firefox that is compatible with the old version of JAWS.  The same incorrect information is given so this is some error with the NVDA interface or code.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:36 PM

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:29 PM

[...]

No worries, anyway. As far as I can download my loved add-ons and play with them in a friendly manner, I'm happy to deal with this annoyance at least until a workaround can be found :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/03/2019 20:47, Gene disse:

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:36 PM

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:29 PM

[...]

Brian's Mail list account

In a lot of places in the listing of items, if guess list number on you can get 1 2 or three more reported than are actually there. Is this what you mean?
Ie you can never get to the others as they don't really exist. Sometimes 1 unknown will be reported as well, but again, I imagine nvda knows there is something there but its not flagged up so it just says unknown. For example every time an add on update comes in, it says there are two, but there is only 1 it just gets it wrong.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

Incidentally Jaws 2018 will not work with Waterfox any more, at least not here but it does with the new Firefox, however, nveda works with both.
[...]

Spot on. This is precisely what I'm getting.
So are you saying that if I turn off this guess number or something like that this behavior will stop?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

In a lot of places in the listing of items, if guess list number on you can get 1 2 or three more reported than are actually there. Is this what you mean?
Ie you can never get to the others as they don't really exist. Sometimes 1 unknown will be reported as well, but again, I imagine nvda knows there is something there but its not flagged up so it just says unknown. For example every time an add on update comes in, it says there are two, but there is only 1 it just gets it wrong.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-